To become a provisional CMT-P you must successfully complete a 200-hour Accredited Mindfulness Teacher Training Program.
What You Need for Your Application
- Your certificate of completion from the Accredited Mindfulness Teacher Training Program
- The start and end date of your training
- A credit card to pay the applicable fee
* Application fees are non-refundable. Please confirm that you meet all application requirements prior to submitting payment.
How to Apply
- If you are already a member, sign into your account.
- Complete the Application Form*
- Attach a certificate or other documented proof of graduation from the AMTP where you completed your training.
- Pay the applicable fees and submit your application for review.
* We're sorry, it is not possible to save the application and return later to complete it. Before you begin your application, be sure to collect all of the necessary documents and information needed to complete your application.
Your Application Status
- Teacher Candidates will be notified of their application status within 30 days from the date we receive your completed application and payment.
- Once approved, your name will be added to the CMT Directory on the IMTA website and you will be licensed to use the certification logo for marketing purposes.
Note: Currently, updates to the online Directory are made once per month on the first business day of the month however you may begin using the certification logo immediately.